A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to give an interview about my company CREATIVE COMPANION. You can find the results of this talk in the September Issue of Discover Benelux in the section ‘Best of Dutch Design’.
CREATIVE COMPANION on page 29:
I work like a jazz musician: great music comes from great collaboration! Christof Zürn
Posted in Branding, Design Thinking
Tagged Best of Dutch Design, Brand Personality, Brand Strategy, business model generation, Christof Zürn, Creative Companion, Customer Journey, design thinking, Discover Benelux, Interview, Music thinking, service design
Interesting thoughts about the ‘The Superstar Artist Economy’.
What if this was your industry? Or will be in 5 or 10 years?
What could you learn for your company or brand from these findings?
Music Industry Blog
Today MIDiA Consulting is proud to announce the publication of an important new report: The Death of the Long Tail: The Superstar Music Economy. The report is available free of charge to Music Industry Blog subscribers.
(If you are not yet a subscriber to this blog simply enter your email address in the box on the right hand column of the home page.)
century decline in recorded music revenues continues to send shockwaves throughout the music industry and although there are encouraging signs of digital-driven growth, the impact on artists is less straightforward. Total global artist income from recorded music in 2013 was $2.8 billion, down from $3.8 billion in 2000 but up slightly on 2012. Meanwhile artists’ share of total income grew from 14% in 2000 to 17% in 2013. But the story is far from uniform across the artist community.
The Superstar Artist Economy
View original post 470 more words
The Company Real Score – a music thinking approach to business innovation
I am working with many tools and methods. There are some I like more. Now I have compiled the, in my opinion, most important tools and instruments to start with for brand minded & people centered innovations, I call it ‘The Company Real Score’, have a look!
What is it?
The company real score is a collection of business tools and instruments to map and visualize your brand. It is a collection of core elements for orchestrating and conducting ‘brand minded & people centered’ innovations.
Why should you use it?
1. To visualize and communicate what is most important for your brand.
2. To identify strategic paradoxes that can be used in innovation projects.
3. To use it as a ‘brand minded & people centered’ starting point.
See a short presentation
You can download the original score – 2,50 meters – via this link: http://goo.gl/IkwkTM
Posted in Creative thinking, Design Thinking, Music Thinking
Tagged Brand Strategy, business innovation, business model generation, business tools, Christof Zürn, Creative Companion, design thinking, Music thinking, persona canvas, persona core poster, persona template, service design
all contents by Roberta Tassi
There are a lot of possibilities, tools and methodologies while working on your business model, online strategy, service design or ideation project. Here are some nice tools and online platforms for inspiration or to help you get started:
- Business Design tools: www.businessdesigntools.com The design of a business is divided in 6 Phases where Designers, Clients and Customers should collaborate together in order to develop product/services that really address customers needs. The 6 Phases are: frame, explore, ideate, strategy, co-design, delivery.
- The Company Real Score is a collection of business tools and instruments to map and visualize your brand. It is a collection of core elements for orchestrating and conducting ‘brand minded and people centered’ innovations.
Before you start with Customer journey mapping or Business Model Generation it is helpful to map your identity, the critical success factors and the paradoxes or wicked problems. This will give you more focus what best suits to your brand and inspires innovation and creativity. More info and the download of the poster: here!
- Business Model Generation: www.businessmodelgeneration.com This is also a fantastic book and an iPad app is in development. In the meantime you can use the PDF download of the canvas and a nice presentation with the basic items to make a start.
- Service Design Tools: www.servicedesigntools.org This website is the result of the research activity done by Roberta Tassi during her graduation thesis. Service Design Tools is conceived as an open platform of knowledge, to be shared with the design research community.
- Persona Core Poster Companies have a growing number of data and research material from different sources that gives detailed information about what a consumer thinks, does or wants. But teams need a simple instrument to make better, integrated and quicker decisions based on the valuable data.
If you want to innovate and create viable and relevant value propositions, you should start to ‘look with your customers eyes’. More info and download of the poster: here!
Download: CREATIVE COMPANION Fact sheet
Posted in Branding, Creative tools, Design Thinking, Music Thinking, persona, Service Design
Tagged Alexander Osterwalder, business model generation, Christof Zürn, Creative Companion, Creative thinking, persona core poster, Roberta Tassi, service design, The Company Real Score