Last year I had the pleasure to work on interesting projects with nice people.
- As Creative Companion I worked for Vlisco on several projects with the focus on ‘Vlisco Stories‘, prototyping ‘iPad in the flagship store’ and a personas / brand related intranet platform.
- For the fashion brand DEPT I worked on the development of aspirational and reality persona to sharpen their customer centered and brand related strategy.
- We could present our new product ‘Pfitz – wall object and baking dish‘ at Fuori Salone during Milan Design Week and we found a new manufacturer in Germany. So it will be ‘Dutch Design – handmade in Germany’ very soon. And Pfitz is available in the heart of Amsterdam at Dutch Design Year.
- Finally the Executive App of NIBE-SVV was launched together with the top of the dutch financial world.
- The 1PLACE.ME iPhone and Android App was launched and I did the initial social media activation.
- Working together with Design Thinkers at Bosch in Germany on a Service Design project.
- During Dutch Design Week I teamed up with FRD and gave a lecture on ‘Persona in the HR field’. I also launched The Company Real Score – a Music Thinking approach to Business Innovation. My daughter and I designed a prototype of a lamp inspired by Mart van Schijndel’s ‘Delta Vase’. The exhibition was shown at Design Perron during Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven and in the Amersfoort Rietveld Pavilion in December and January.
- Became Member of the Faculty at Witten School of Management in Witten Germany.
- Started a persona development project for ‘the dutch love brand’ de Efteling.
- End of the year I developed the online strategy based on The Company Real Score for Hekwerk Theaterprodukties, the management (impressariaat) of dutch cabaret stars like Youp van ’t Hek, Jochem Myjer, Droog Brood and more.
Thank you all for working together and the nice time we spent. Curious what 2014 will bring.